The Most Important Stuff Ever

Sunday, January 23, 2005

For My Favorites

I recently found out two real people (these would be people that I know in the flesh -not like that- as opposed to people I know electronically) are reading this POS.
Anyway, I thought I'd say hello and thanks for checking in. Remeber: do as I say, not as I do...

Fercho- You're amazing. Don't eat yellow snow.
Josh- Yes, it's all my original material. Keep your eye on the ball. p.s. you're amazing...
Mike- Also amazing, but may I say, we just don't see enough of each other around the office- wait... Stay away from the moldy cheese, buddy.
Nene- Another favorite. Once someone confused you for me and I was more flattered than I think I've ever been. You're amazing. Keep dancing to the Xmas music, girlfriend!
Zig Balls- yeah, I said it. Regardless, you might be... what is it? Amazing. A good way to get me to hire you for the summer is to buy me presents. All the best of luck.

the world is a better place with people like you running around haphazordly around in it
--m.k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home