The Most Important Stuff Ever

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It's Later Tonight

Dear John,
I'm not sure whether or not you'll get this by the end of Later Tonight, but I don't know if I really care any more. I feel like maybe you have let me down in so many ways that it hurts me more to stay with you than it does to let you go. That's why I've decided that we should break up. It's not you, it's me.
No, come to think of it, it is you. Why didn't you spend more time with me here in Ohio?? I know that things could have been better if you would have just come around more often. You made all these promises to me and when it came time to make good on those promises, you just seemed to hem and haw (or flip flop, if you will) on your decisions. I deserve better.
True to form, I'll probably cry over you for several days until I take up with another man (or, in this case, an entirely different country, say, Canada) who is, if it's possible, even less good for me than you were. Maybe as a final "fuck you and goodbye," I'll make it that guy my friend Ralph, who I really identify with more anyway.
I really do hope that everything turns out okay for you in the future. Please send your wife my regards.
Sincerely Up Yours,
Megan

Boys To Stop Making Out With
  1. Nathan
  2. Brandon
  3. Bob
  4. Brandon (I know!)
  5. Silas
  6. Ashlee Simpson (whatever)
  7. Misc.
  8. John F. Kerry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home