The Most Important Stuff Ever

Friday, December 03, 2004

How Can They Sleep?

Suffice it to say that because of the recent elction, appointments to the president's cabinet, and state legislation, politics have been on my mind in a bad way. Things seem to be going terribly lately, and I'm not sure if I can take much more.
Then, standing in line at the Java Hut for lunch today, I come to find out that there is a tomato crisis! What is the world coming to? Apparently some pretty evil frost(let's call it a Weapon of Mass Frostage- WMF) has attacked most of the crops and the food industry is having fits.
My question is, why haven't I heard about this already? Why did the president not interrupt Oprah to let me know? Why hasn't the College president sent us a memo to console us and ask us to unite behind the crisis? Why am I getting my tomato news from the cart that sells me coffee and take-away lunches???
I don't know how people will sleep peacefully knowing there is some fruit/vegetable (let's not even go into that identity crisis) world issue involving WMF...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home