The Most Important Stuff Ever

Thursday, December 09, 2004

They're Shifting Geography

I just heard that they are thinking of selling the Cleveland Cavs.
I couldn't be happier.
Get all that shitty basketball, and more specifically that King James kid as far away from me as possible. They can go hit each other in KansASS...
I hate winter because (among other things) the sports in this country blow, so I won't be sorry to see a basketball team LEAVE the area. I simply don't like the sport and all the money and cheating and raping that's involved. (To be fair, this is true of most professional sports- name one that isn't, I don't know if I can- but none of those other sports are as un-entertaining as Basketball.)
So there, Cavs, I blasted you in my 'blog which is read by one person.

2 Comments:

  • By: hey speedy, el Gato took our corrn, we got no corrn.

    Correction:

    last line of blog reads "blog which is read by one person"

    TWO if you include me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 PM  

  • by the way...

    I agree with the comment about witner and sports

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home