The Most Important Stuff Ever

Friday, December 03, 2004

You Only Get Mad When It's Personal

You're making me very annoyed.
I have been very patient with your still living with your ex-girlfriend crap (which by the way is one of the most unhealthy places to be, I remember it well) but I've had enough. I'm going at my relationship with you as a "not gonna be your girlfriend" kind of thing, and being annoyed with you is ruining that because you can't just be having fun with someone when you keep getting so mad at them.
I'm not telling you this because I'm asking you to change, I'm telling you because I'm venting, so don't think I'm being a bitch. I don't like being mad at you because it makes me think that I'm getting mad because my feelings are hurtand my feelings are hurt because I like you. And I don't want to like you because for one thing you are not boyfriend material and for another you aren't good enough for me.
So up yours, lame-o.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home