The Most Important Stuff Ever

Sunday, February 06, 2005

I Don't Have A Lot To Say About This, But...

Why do people ask you if it hurt to get your tattoo? The answer is yes!! It's a vibrating needle!!!

Is the tiny dancer that way because she is a midget or is she just very petite?

What is it about county fairs that makes people think it's ok to wear the confederate flag? Would you put that on to go to the mall? (Who am I kidding, of course you would.)

How many times do I have to tell you I'm not going to repeat myself?

People will always sit around outside without coats any time the temperature goes above 20 degrees warmer than it has been for a given period of time. This is true if for the past week it has been 25 degrees outside and it becomes a balmy 45. See also, Idiots in Sandals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home