The Most Important Stuff Ever

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

On A Scale of 1-3, This is an EIGHT!

Shit. I would have posted sooner, but my fingers were frozen, my computer was covered in snow drifts taller than me (so at least 5-foot-THREE-inches!) and I was trapped under a pile of heavy holiday gifts!
Yep it's that time again. Get all your crap together, enough for two weeks, to go endure the torturous holiday season. As if Thanksgiving wasn't enough, they've gone and invented Christmas now so that you have to do it all over again within a months time. And to top it all off, the weather is a huge let down. We had three inches by noon up here in Wooster and I imagine by the end of the night we'll have no less than 8. Not that I should be complaining because at least it's not ice, and at least the wind isn't blowing. Whatever. The difference between 45 degrees and -15 is one layer.
I am cranking up some Norah Jones and locking myself inside for the night to work on gift wrapping, laundry and emptying the trash. If you don't hear from me in the next 48 hours, I'm trapped under something heavy again. Call the republicans and tell them I'll be out next June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home