The Most Important Stuff Ever

Thursday, December 23, 2004

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!

A list of Holiday Things To Look Forward To
(or Something to Do While I Wait for the Weather to Stop So I Can Leave)
  • An end in sight to the Old Navy commericals to the tune of "Deck the Halls"
  • Black snow (a phenomenon many Ohio people understand)
  • 24 Hours of TBS on Christmas Day
  • Cookies
  • Sales!
  • Dogs eating snow
  • Build your own igloo in the back yard
  • Those metallic "ice cicles" from the tree all over the damn house
  • Pine needles all over the damn house
  • Egg nog, and by that I mean egg nog is gross, bring out the wine
  • Ham, hashbrown casserole, and deli trays
  • Opening presents, who cares what's in them, just open it!!
  • The debate on Lou Dobbs Tonight last night about whether or not it is fair to require employees of department stores to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"
  • Not going to work
There could be more, and maybe I'll add it as I think of it. For now, I'm sitting around waiting for the weather to go away. If you don't hear from me for a while- again, assume I'm trapped under something heavy, OR, the more likely, assume I'm either in Dayton, Cincinnatti, or Denver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home