The Most Important Stuff Ever

Sunday, January 09, 2005

It Takes Shit to Make Bliss

and I feel pretty blissfully.

Something attacked my immune system somewhere between Colorado and Ohio, and to say that I had a shitty day on Friday would probably be an understatement. A friend asked me on the phone if I was puking or something. I only wish that I was.

Anyway, I recovered from any immediate symptoms and have not been able to walk more than to the dumpster outside without getting out of breath. Fighting off baddies can really wear a girl down, especially in an internal attack. At least I'm not pregnant.

In other news, my luggage came back on Thursday night (perhaps there was an evil airborn virus trapped inside my duffel that was released when I opened my duffle and put me on my toilet, so to speak, the following day). Anyway, everything seems to be here and in working order, so I'm glad. At least I lost it coming home, where there are other clothes and clean underpants for me. All is not lost, I suppose.

As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

10 points and my adoration go to the first person who knows what I'm talking about in the title and that last line.
Props to seibu, good job buddy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home