The Most Important Stuff Ever

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Just Read The Post Before This Instead

Been trying to be more regular with this thing (regular like Mylanta) to make up for horrendous oversight during a particular "moving" time in my life. Not much to mention, except I met my friend D. for a drink on Thursday. We went to college together and had a lot of catching up to do. We're hoping to make some sort of Happy Hour Habit a reality.
I got a job. It's at a fancy company, that I'll wait to tell you about until I'm more familiar with it and I know whether or not I'm going to be defaming it on the internet. Monday is my first day anyway.
I saw Crash (I realize I am about 5 months behind here) last night which was good. We held hands the whole time and they weren't even too clammy. Anyway, this was a great movie and well worth the $1100 (or thereabouts) I paid for it. I highly recommend seeing it if it's still in a theater near you. We saw it at AFI Silver too which made it even cooler- that place is so sweet I don't feel bad about the grand it costs to get in.
Anyway, that's the news, I suppose. Please make sure you did not miss the post below. If it moved you, write your senators, this is something they mostly don't care about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home