The Most Important Stuff Ever

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Things to Know

This comes from a token person, and you are reading it as a punishment for something you did wrong.

1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
The Dixie Chicks. I never want anyone to see that on my iPod on the train.

2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
I don't raid the fridge at night, but if I do raid, it's almost always for some sort of pizza-related product.

3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
I only cry at commercials, not movies.

4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Have my penis removed.

5. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Stairs and escalators. Don't know why.

6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I guess I fold my arms. I pace too much and talk too fast when I speak in public, I don't know if that's nerves though.

7. Are you a pyromaniac?
No, my mom taught me that if you play with fire, you'll wet the bed. She's a smart lady.

8. Do you have too many interests?
Is this possible? I wish to have more interests.

9. Do you know anyone famous?
Not yet.

10. Describe your bed?
Full-size. Excessive pillows.

11. Spontaneous or planned?
It depends on what. When it comes to hanging out, spontaneous is totally cool, but I find that it takes some planning to get more than two people in one place at a time these days.

12. Who should play you in a movie about your life?
Winona Ryder. Without the stealing. That would be my brother.

13. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes. and Euchre too, but it doesn't mean I want to play.

14. What do you carry with you at all times?
Herpes. (some of these I just have to go for)

15. What do you miss most about being a kid?
The simple pleasures like getting a kick out of spinning around until you get dizzy and fall down.

16. Are you happy with your given name?
Yeah, and people have always told me they can't imagine me with any other name.

17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
I don't see how this is possible.

18. What color is your bedroom?
What color is laundry?

19. What was the last song you were listening to?
David Gray, I forget which song.

20. Have you ever been in a play?
Yeah, you could say that.

21. Have you ever been in love?
I suppose.

22. Do you talk a lot?
Less than I write.

23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
I'd like to say yes here and move on, but...

24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
I like the approach of pretending to be ingrossed in fingernails, an iPod or the road ahead.

25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Typically.

26. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?
Uhhhh...?

27. What is your ideal marriage location?
Not doing that.

28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
The piano. That would have been more realistic than the guitar.

29. Favorite fabric?
Velvet. Like on the art posters.

30. Something you both love and hate?
Money.

31. What kind of bedding do you use?
I'm not sure what this question is getting at. Should I say hay?

32. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
Ha! ...Friends!

33. What's the one language you want to learn?
Spanish. After so many semesters of it, you'd think I'd have a better handle on it.

34. How do you eat an apple?
Baked. In pie.

35. What do you order at a bar?
Killians or Rum and Coke.

36. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
Just my ears.

37. Do you have tattoos?
Yeah. love it.

38. Do you drive a stick?
If you define "drive a stick" as "ride the Metrorail", then sure.

39. What's one trait you hate in a person?
Passive Agressiveness.

40. What kind of watch(es) do you wear?
$9 Target kind.

41. Most frivolous purchase?
Pedro the iPod. So totally worth it though.

42. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
Well comparitively no, but I've been told otherwise.

43. What do you cook the best?
Mexican. Love it.

44. Favorite writing tool?
Keyboard?

45. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
Blend baby.

46. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I was a man for Halloween once. That was fun.

47. What's one car you will never buy?
Is this question real?

48. What kind of books do you like to read?
Something that will change my life.

49. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Make some arrangements.

50. Burial or cremation?
Whatever's cheap at the time. Is there a cupon?

51. How many online journals do you read regularly?
sixish?

52. What's one thing you're a sore loser at?
Getting my way. hah!

53. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I don't need to show anything. If I don't like someone, they are removed from my life.

54. Do you cry in front of your friends?
I just started doing this recently. I'm such a baby.

55. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
I think the size thing gives everyone the idea that I'm really butch and tough.

56. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Shower.

57. Are you a giver or a taker?
I give a lot and as often as I am able. I also ask for a lot from my friends.

58. When's the last time you cried?
It's been a while. I'm spent.

59. Favorite communication method?
Words?

60. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
Beers=3 or two tall and a short Liquors=3 shots

61. Do you think you're cute?
I think I'm funny.

62. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
I have trouble changing my mind in front of friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home