The Most Important Stuff Ever

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Made for Real People


It's true, it really is. It's all there. What infuiates me most about this person, is perhaps the fact that his head really does not look like it belongs on his body. That and I also think that rather than being helpful to people like Billy Blanks or Richard Simmons- they truly care about the fatties, not the money- he's all about the bling.

Maybe I'm not infuriated by him, maybe it's the nausea, combined with disgust, combined with terror that's bothering me. Maybe it's the website with the very long page of pictures of John Basedow without a shirt on. Maybe it's the ambiguous "tip" of the month, which is really just a sort of uplifting string of words with an elipsis thrown in for drama. Maybe it's the fact that some of the products he sells contain whey.

Oh well, all I know is that when I receive my FMS Motivational Music CD in 6-8 weeks, all the answers to the questions of life will suddenly become clear. In the mean time, I have a call to make...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home