The Most Important Stuff Ever

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Why Boys Are Lame

Or How I Learned To Just Give Up On It

HE: I guess I'm going to have to buy another air mattress since I have nothing to sleep on.
ME: Well if you go to the mall or something, can I come too?
HE: I guess so, why do you want to come?
ME: I like spending your money.

(later)

ME: (calling) Hi, how's the new place?
HE: It's good, pumpkin.
ME: Where are you?
HE: Oh, we're on the way to the mall to buy a few things. Like plates.
ME: Oh.
HE: Do you want to come?
ME: Aren't you already there? I'll never find you.
HE: Well, that's ok.

(later)

HE: (calling) Hey is JC Penny cheap?
ME: Yes.
HE: It is?
ME: YES.
HE: OK, well I'm going to buy some plates.
ME: I know.
HE: Why didn't you want to come with us?
ME: Because you already left, I would have if you had called to invite me along.
HE: Well, that's ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home