The Most Important Stuff Ever

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Can These Be Like Jane Austen's Letters?

18 March 2006 9:12pm

Slept in less than two hours today, but woke up not remembering any dreams, as with last night. Still no idea if Melatonin helps to forget those or not. Tonight I'm planning to try au natural. Had no grand plans for the day but noticed how sunny it was out when I got up. Checked the weather only to find that it was still too cold to enjoy being out so I took a shower with plans of reading all day. Watched the rest of season one of Weeds on demand and finished Slaughter House Five. It was good, and I got some good stuff out of it. (Obviously nothing is reflecting so far.) I read a few pages of Cloud Atlas last night and found the prose to be... lumpy. Not smooth, I fear for the 600 some odd pages that make up the rest of the book. I made curry chicken for the first time- I had to be creative with lack of coconut milk in the house. I've had better. I called E a couple of times, but he's ignoring me. Standard. Now watching horrible movies on tv and trying to come up with things to do until I'm ready for sleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home