The Most Important Stuff Ever

Monday, February 06, 2006

Yes, I Ignored the SOTU On Purpose

... other people had better things to say.

You've not missed much any way. I mean, didn't you enjoy looking at that Kip thing in the last post every time you came here anyway?

In the meantime, I conqered Rome and developed a cure for the common cold. That was after I conducted experiments in nuclear (pronounced noock-yuh-ler) fission.

The world is full of exaggerations.

Oh, and one more thing: I've recently received intel that I have at least one new denzien following this B.S. and for those of you who are just joining, here are some of the greatest hits:

Good Day Gov'nuh
A Little too Hard, Maybe?
Retro Picture!
He's Gonna Show you How
Boring, but you Asked For It
I'd Like to File a Complaint

OK, go!

1 Comments:

  • good post.

    i also have a smattering of non sequiturs online: http://www.livejournal.com/~discobot is the least abandoned.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home