The Most Important Stuff Ever

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Grasping at Straws, Here

I talked to three different British dudes today, all on account of my vice president. One's name was Stuart and he gave me his cell phone number, which was from California.

Which reminds me.

I don't like pink, and I don't like saying that I'm having a good day when I'm really not, and I don't like having to act like kids are adorable and I especially don't like acting like I have grand plans for the evening when really I'm just going home to write in my blog and watch as many hours of TV as I can before passing out.

Just so that's out there.

For valentine's day I would like my own pet human-animal hybrid. Anyone? Anyone?

What is with the lack of Dunkin' Donuts in this city? Or any city in the metropolitan area. Or Krispy Kremes. Doesn't anyone here eat donuts? I have a cupon.

I'm reading a book by Charles Bukowski now. I stopped bringing it on the train because there were too many masturbation scenes. I was afraid that someone would look over my shoulder (we all do it) and think something of me so that the next time we meet (never) I could end up really embarassed.

One last thing, before we go, how unexcited are you about this?

2 Comments:

  • Man Reading Pynchon On Bus Takes Pains To Make Cover Visible

    December 20, 2000 | Issue 36•46

    PHILADELPHIA–According to riders on the eastbound C bus, John Bolen, 23, made a conscious effort Monday to make the cover of Thomas Pynchon's The Crying Of Lot 49 visible to all on board. "Instead of resting the book on his lap or on the seat in front of him, he was holding it up in this really awkward, uncomfortable-looking way," rider Caryn Little said. "Then, every so often, he'd glance around to see if anyone was noticing what he was reading." Bolen vehemently denied the Pynchon-flaunting charges, insisting that "the light was bad" on the bus.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

  • Oh, that was from the Onion.

    It's Bukowski. Artful masturbation, please.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home