The Most Important Stuff Ever

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dear Diary, I Think Kevin Likes Me...

19 March 2006 8:23pm

Another pretty but cold day in the Great State of Maryland. I fell asleep last night of my own accord after a small and pointless argument with E (so thankful he finally picked up that phone). Woke up again in the middle of the night feeling anxious from a dream I don't remember. Planning to go another night with natural sleep, just to give it time. No sense in eating all of that Melatonin at once.

Ignored the book I should be reading all day long in place of what, I don't remember. Today I ate frozen pizza (gross), ramen noodles (sick) and several glasses of water. Also approximately one handful of banana chips. (Truly fascinating reading here.) Which brings me to my favorite thing that happened today and that was that I also ate popcorn and gummi bears at the movies. Went to see Thank You for Smoking, which was truly funny given my line of work (cigarette girl at a high class "dance club" near capitol hill). One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. Yay!

Still thinking of buying a puppy, but after a serious review of finances, my desire has changed to quiet anticipation. Maybe one day...

2 Comments:

  • I didn't know you danced at high-class strip clubs. I guess that's where you get all that sass.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

  • I thought this said "guessthat's where you get all that ASS" and I was going to be all offended. And then I really read it.

    No, don't dance there, I carry around a tray with smoky treats, wear a short skirt and boob shirt and say things like "Cigars? Cigarettes?" Very Humphrey Bogart, I assure you.

    By Blogger Megan, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home