The Most Important Stuff Ever

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Your Name is Gaylord?!?!

22 March 2006 10:01pm

Another slow day at work. I picked the wrong week to blog every day I guess. SWK got a little perturbed with me because she wasn't registered for a meeting she had yesterday. I don't remember registerin her either, which could mean one of two things: I'm an idiot and didn't register her or b. I passed this job on and someone else is an idiot. I'm inclined to believe the latter for obvious reasons. I apologized and told her it wouldn't happen again. Litigation. Weird mediation among the executive staff and their teams, can't wait to hear more.

Met E for lunch today. Actually he joined J and I as we already had plans for it. Running late because of other people but was ok anyway. J does a good job of (pretending?) to be completely impartial and unknowing of anything about the situation and is always a good third wheel to keep around, bless her little heart. Met up again after work since she was already late for the train and had a few beers across the street. Spinach and artichoke dip. Pleasant over all.

Heard back from the miniature pinscher breeder in Silver Spring finally- after like a week. Puppies due in two weeks but wouldn't be ready until early June. She said they bark a lot. I know I can train this away, but she seemed very focused on the issue and I felt she was trying to discourage me.

Oh yeah, and it was someone's last day today at work and he sent a ridiculously long and superfluous (two can play at this game) email. It was a "Meet the Parents" situation in which you just felt awful about the entire situation because it's so embarassing for the person. Terrible. WTF indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home