The Most Important Stuff Ever

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Is It Time For Me To Start Doing This Again?

I'm not convinced that I remember how.
I've been placed on notice by a fellow blogger, which I am taking as a challenge.
If I start this again, don't you think I should come up with some sort of commitment statement so as not to discourage loyal subjects? We here at TMISE are only here to serve.
I'll think about it. I've not got much to say though, so I'm not making any promises. Please comment so I know what to do because I don't make decisions without hearing from random internet friends.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • wha.......my eyes......they are tricking me.......


    DO IT! BLOG!

    YOUR TINY HANDS MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!

    By Blogger Class of 2000 officers, at 9:43 PM  

  • always want to know whats going on in MH's world

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home